What is covered in the return policy?
Items not received
Items that which are physically damaged/defective
Items that vary from the description/specification
Wrong item delivered
By when can items be returned?
In case, the buyer receives the product in “Damaged”, “Defective” or any condition as mentioned above, then they can conveniently place a return request within 7 days after you’ve received an order.
What is the return process?
To return a product, you can email us at email@example.com or call at our helpline number… Please provide us with the following details while placing the return request.
· Order ID
· Reason for returning the item
· Images clearly showing a damage / missing product in the order
· Any other proof that will help us in making a decision regarding your request
Please ensure that the product is in unused and in original condition, with the seal unbroken and includes everything from the package e.g. price tags, labels, original packing, invoice and other items.
Can you replace the product?
Product can be replaced if a wrong/damaged/defective/expired product has been delivered. Following terms shall be applicable.
· Replacements will depend on the availability of the item with the supplier.
· Replacement process will begin after the returned product is received by the supplier
· In case the replacement item is out of stock, your order amount shall be refunded